I’m recruiting for a specialist digital PR agency looking for an exceptional SEO Manager to join their growing team. They are working with really exciting clients across the consumer space, examples including Lego, Adidas, Moonpig and more. This is an exciting opportunity to lead on some of their biggest accounts, owning and delivering roadmaps across SEO deliverables, execute SEO strategies and build on some of their fantastic relationships.
• You will be joining a growing team at an exciting period of growth. A team of 6 friendly and experienced SEO specialists will support and make up the team environment.
• Very good reputation in the industry for work-life balance, the agency genuinely makes sure that no one is overworked
• Won some great clients with huge opportunity to work on some well reputed, big names across consumer brands
• Highly competitive benefits package, including 30 days holiday, vouchers/ funds to support living and hobbies, training budget per person, team socials, and a 7% bonus scheme.
• Very nice team, everyone is kind and supportive. Looking for like-minded people
• Creative atmosphere. Someone with interest in a creative environment would thrive.
• 2-5 years experience in an SEO role
• Need someone with a technical background, with evidence of experience managing technical workstreams
• Previous experience with Screaming frog and/ or Analytics
• Agency background is great but not essential
• Management experience is great, but again not essential
• Evidence of working on big brands is a bonus, the agency work with some of the top names in consumer
firstname.lastname@example.org/ 020 3878 3122