- Norwegian scale-up taking the world of photo printing by storm.?
- eCommerce leader in personalised photo and design products across 34 countries.?
- Fully integrated solution for customised print products. ?
- Over 10millions customers throughout the world.????
- They have the highest rated photo printing app in the world – on both Apple and Google app stores! ?
- Furthermore, they have the highest customer satisfaction scores across all markets (conducted by independent research). ?
- Just raised $240M from Softbank and Goldman Sachs.?
- They are now looking for a Paid Social Media Manager to implement their paid advertising campaigns.
- You will work across networks like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Snapchat (and others!)
- Executing social media campaigns, measure results and make tactical changes to enhance achievements.
- You will ensure conversions are increased, drive forward the commercial performance for all Paid Media social activity and dream up creative ways to maximise ROI.
- Analyse competitor offerings to inform Product Managers as to what to change to ensure customers have the best journey.
- Responsible for increasing the customer base and ensuring customer advocacy is as good as it can be!
- Start-up mentality
- University educated
- eCommerce experience preferred
- A/B testing
- Facebook ads manager / paid campaigns in Instagram experience
- Any experience across YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, Display or Programmatic would be a huge plus.
This is genuinely one of the most exciting companies I’ve had the opportunity to work with – please click apply on send your CV to: