My client is an exciting and rapidly growing Saas start-up looking for their first Solutions Architec hire to help scale Solutons, Implementation, and support across EMEA.
Solutions Architect / Implementation Architect
My client is an exciting and rapidly growing Saas scale-up looking to hire an exceptional Solutions Architect.
A product-first company with a team is composed of industry leading talent from the likes of Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce.com. After a year where many struggled, this scale up with over $5m in funding continued to scale and win new clients and have recently established their European headquarters and are now looking for a Technical Solutions Architect / Technical Implementation Architect to join their growing team.
Ideally coming from a hands on engineering background the Solutions Architect will work closely alongside clients technical teams Including CTO’s to develop & deliver solutions. This will be an early and critical hire in EMEA and will be responsible for further scaling the Solutions team.
This role provides realistic options for growth and clear career progression in a rapidly growing start-up environment.
• Work closely with the Client Solutions team on complex Technical Issues
• Integrate cloud-based platforms with clients using Web based technologies
• Drive the technical on-boarding of new clients.
• Develop a deep understanding of the platform, underlying technology and the nuts and bolts of the application
• Strong potential for technical pre-sales support if desired by employee.
• B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of relevant experience working in a client facing Solutions, Architect, Implementation or technical account management capacity
• Experience working on successful Saas products
• Ability to balance customer requirements within the overall strategy/roadmap
• Ability to engage customer stakeholders in the understanding and analysis of current and proposed architectures
• Nice to have but not essential background working in a start up or scale up environment.