A Senior UX Designer is required to join a B2B SaaS cloud communications and eDiscovery business who are rapidly scaling, and growing out their design team in the UK.
They have 20,000 customers worldwide, and work with big names in financial services, legal, energy, and more! With a global workforce of 900, they are looking for designers with big ideas and innovative thinking to join their team and help rebrand the business.
Reporting to the Chief Design Officer, you will be responsible for UX designs and strategy to support the Marketing team initiatives. This includes the redesign of Global Relay's corporate website, creation of new landing pages, improvements to existing workflows based on usage data and design strategy for new digital projects.
• 5+ years of experience doing User Experience design for web
• A portfolio showing your UX process and how it resulted in solutions that people love
• Experience on projects of various sizes and selecting the right methodology for the job at hand
• Knowledge of common web CMS, like WordPress, and their limitations
• High proficiency with Figma and Miro is an asset
• Familiar with common user testing and research tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and keep organized in a dynamic environment
• Empathy, intellectual curiosity and openness to learning about compliance in finance
• Experience in an enterprise business environment is an asset