Having received $100 million in funding to date this Healthtech Scale Up whose product saves lives is looking to scale in EMEA and is looking to build out a brand new development team. They use AI and ML to deliver next generation computer vision and deep learning software that will ultimately end up saving lives.
As a senior python engineer on the data ingestion team you will work closely with senior stakeholders in the business to build out a Data Ingestion framework and infrastructure that allows seamless transfer of data 24/7. You will
• Develop software that integrates seamlessly with databases
• Build scalable services that can transfer large amounts of data
• Build cloud services to support this
• Build software in a highly regulated environment.
You Will need some of the below:
• Extensive experience in Python development. 4 years +
• Deep understanding of Restful APIs and Microservices
• Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience with AWS.
• Experience working in an agile.
• Knowledge of HL7 and XML.
Please reach out to email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity