My client is Europe's largest and most trusted eCommerce platform, empowering millions of people to make better purchase decisions.
They value a culture of belonging, where you can join a talented team of 600+ people from more than 50 countries in 12 office locations. They have 11 million members and 400 million visits per year!
You will have the opportunity to work on projects with an international footprint where we value your input and allow you to become a driver of change.
• Developing complex modular applications from technical planning to implementation
• Work in a talented and passionate team in a friendly and informal environment spending most of your day writing code or building services to test software applications whilst demoing and teaching others
• Delivering clean code, unit/integration tests and maintainable documentation
• Be involved in the inception to delivery of various features and products on an ambitious and challenging product roadmap
Have knowledge or interest in:
• Fully Remote (If desired)
• Company Pension Attribution
• 25 days of holidays
• Training and Devellopment
• Hardware Fund
• Local and international conferences, get-togethers
• Cycle to work scheme
• and much much more!