Senior Data Scientist – Product - Remote – London Office & Data Culture!
Opportunity for a talented Data Scientist to join a rapidly scaling organisation, and the growing technology department.
As a Senior Data Scientist within the product team, you will bring your expertise to a full stack technology team working to solve Natural Language Processing (NLP) linguistic challenges. The team is product focussed and is developing the world’s leading AI software to provide effortless access to knowledge from real world data and enable customers to make better decisions.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist with a strong hands on mathematical background and experience in NLP.
You will be developing the best solutions to deliver a roadmap which is aligned to core product features.
Working closely to a product manager to develop new features. The Senior data scientist will be working on projects which continually develop and improve the AI software using the appropriate MLOps tools to deploy, scale and monitor models in production.
What you will bring to the team!
- Detailed knowledge of AI techniques, including how to train, fine tune and apply deep learning models.
- NLP commercial and research experience and aptitude to continuous learning in this space.
- Experience building Data Science solutions in a commercial environment and the ability to quantify improvements based upon analysis.
- Good awareness of software engineering and coding best practices.
- MSc or PhD - equivalent professional experience in a data science role.
Nice to have skills
- Experience of modern NLP techniques is an advantage.
- Experience of using data science platforms and frameworks, for data tagging, model training and benchmarking.
- Experience building and deploying solutions to the Cloud.
- Experience of the following technologies would be beneficial, Python, Seldon, Helm, Pachyderm, AWS or other cloud technologies, Kubernetes, Docker,
- Knowledge graphs, Graph databases, SQL and Relational databases.
Ability to thrive effectively in predominantly remote working environment.
Why this opportunity over something else?
- Hybrid working model available, Remote first organisation with 90 people based across the United Kingdom.
- The ‘anywhere’ scheme offers you the chance to work wherever you like for part of the year
- Generous holiday package with an opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Share scheme available for all employees
- £1000 annual training budget - Culture of knowledge sharing with Team Lunch and Learns
- Competitive Pension Scheme
As a Senior Data Scientist you will earn a great package + a range of impressive benefits + share options whilst working fully remote or hybrid in a UK Office.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org