This is a huge opportunity to join one of the world’s largest online gaming companies! Due to the phenominal growth of the company over the past couple of years (now operating in over 100 countries), they have set up a new international division in which you will operate at the heart of the Risk function working across every area of the business.
- Ensure that risk management meetings and committees plus Board and Exco meetings are prepared for
- Work with Assurance to ensure alignment of their work with risk activities
- Design and implement suitable risk reporting for the stakeholders and senior management of the International Division
- Co-ordinate the efforts of risk-oriented project teams and workstream owners based in different jurisdictions/time-zones
- Work with the Group Risk team to develop the risk management strategy and principles
- Develop and maintain an effective divisional risk management system comprising of strategies, processes and reporting procedures
- Challenge and scrutinise risk management processes and procedures to ensure appropriate identification, quantification, management, mitigation and reporting
- Work with Internal Audit and other audit parties as required to help coordinate review risk management work and ensure that agreed actions are completed on time
Recruit, develop & lead the junior members of the risk management team as required
- Proven experience in senior legal/risk/compliance roles in a large international company
- Experience working in a heavily regulated environment such as gaming, banking or pharma
- Proven experience in risk management and change projects (preferably cross functional), with proven track record to take ownership of all aspects of a project from concept to completion.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments and jurisdictions
- Experience with engaging with regulators across multiple jurisdictions, external advisors and the broader stakeholder community
- If you're interested in joining this global gaming & entertainment giant then please get in touch!