This is a huge opportunity to join one of the world’s largest online gaming companies! Due to the phenominal growth of the company over the past couple of years (now operating in over 100 countries), they have set up a new international division in which you will operate at the heart of the Risk function working across every area of this innovative and fast growing business!
- Work with Assurance to ensure alignment of their work with risk activities
- Assist with the design and implementation of suitable risk reporting for the stakeholders and senior management of the International Division
- Assist with the co-ordination of risk-oriented project teams and workstream owners based in different jurisdictions/time-zones
- Work with the Group Risk team to develop the risk management strategy and principles
- Assist with the development and maintainance of an effective divisional risk management system comprising of strategies, processes and reporting procedures
- Work with Internal Audit and other audit parties as required to help coordinate review risk management work and ensure that agreed actions are completed on time
- Experience in a legal/risk/compliance role at a large international company
- Experience working in a heavily regulated environment such as gaming, banking or pharma
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments and jurisdictions
If you're interested in joining this global online gaming & entertainment giant then please get in touch!