A Senior Service Designer is required to join a multinational, FTSE 100 communications company. You will be working on their cloud based solutions, that help address business challenges around data loss prevention, encryption and risk management.
You will play a key role in the delivery, on-going success and continual improvement of their products and services. You will influence and mentor others and work closely with designers, user researchers and product owners to ensure we are aligned around and continuously improving excellent end-to-end journeys.
• Plan and lead workshops with teams and stakeholders.
• Influence working practices and behaviours in teams to support a user-centered design approach.
• Work strategically on end to end services to deliver improved service outcomes and costed savings.
• Work with researchers and analysts to understand users. Interpret evidence about users to propose services that meet their needs
• Define unmet needs of people who may not use their services, and defining how our organisation can independently or collaboratively meet their needs
• Identify how the organisation needs to change to deliver more effective services
• Communicate complex information and processes across organisational boundaries to build a shared understanding
• Collaboratively develop ideas facilitating sketching, prototyping and iterative design.
• Communicate ideas and explain design decisions clearly.
• Coordinate performance metrics of Service Design solutions and review and report on outcomes and assess remedial activities and opportunities for continual improvement
• Confidently put forward the case for design and prioritisation to senior stakeholders.
• Contribute to design patterns and standards, identifying service patterns.
• Work at pace using agile methods in technical and complex environments.
• Confidently speak and write about your work.