A VC backed start up, whose coaching app is set to disrupt the running industry is looking for a mobile engineer to help lead and deliver new features for their Apple Watch application, as well as work on the iOS (React-Native) application and third-party integrations such as Garmin, Strava, Coros, and Suunto.
You will work closely with the CTO and engineering team to help shape the future the business, and they will be there to support you throughout this exciting journey.
Founded by an Ex consultant and a Top running coach this start up is backed by Olympic Athletes and is already raising significant revenues and experience massive user growth.
This is a key role for the business and equity will be offered. Working directly with the founding members of the team you will work with highly skilled cross functional engineering team to deliver new features across apple watch app, mobile and third party integrations. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside other engineers on the core platform and grow your skills there also.
You will –
• Architect, build and test a new features for iOS and Apple Watch
• Work with product to identify best suitable solution for customer experience
• Build CI/CD pipeline
• Manage Release
This business is open to the type of candidate it is going to hire but you may have mixture of the skills below!
• 3+ Years’ experience developing commercial software
• Strong Experience with with Swift / SwiftUI
• Willing to working in fast paced iterative environment
• Experience delivering features end to end
• Experience with cloud provider!
• Interest in the product
Bonus points if you have experience with HealthKit.