A hands on Lead Product Designer is required to join a venture-backed, multi award winning, tech scale up enabling any business to create and leverage vision AI and solve any visual tasks.
As Lead Product Designer you will report directly to the CEO, and you’ll be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of their design output. You will immediately lead one product designer and two graphic designers with the plan to hire another Product Designer imminently. Being a small team you will still remain hands on when required. You will ensure the design and creative deliverables are aligned to stakeholder expectations and executed within budget and deadlines.
• Managing internal design team and external freelancers
• Influencing design-led thinking across the business
• Maintain design language and ensure it is sustained across Marketing and Product.
• Take a lead role in managing the design and creative elements
• Be the point of contact for brand partnerships and creative projects
• Coach and mentor designers on their work
• Ensuring that design and creative projects are delivered on time
• Provide quality control over design outputs and production.
• Working on assets and wireframes required for internal teams.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
• Experience working within SaaS products, ideally interactive projects with complex wordflow
• Vast knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of online and offline design work
• Vast experience with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
• Experience with the state of the art in UI design and interaction design.
• The ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and others, influencing external and internal stakeholders.
• Ability to lead design projects from concept to completion.
• Experience working with cross functional teams, mainly Product and Marketing.
• Comfortable with remote-first culture.
• Unlimited vacation
• Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally
• Yearly 4-day company retreats in stunning locations (subject to safety).
• Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts.
• Ability to work remotely.
• Stock options