** Head of Programme Planning - 3 month contract - Hybrid role/ 2 days onsite Dublin**
My gaming/gambling client is urgently looking for an experienced Head of Programme Planning for a 3 month contract.
This role requires a creative, adaptive thinker with the ability to exert influence without authority, getting buy in and commitment to change programmes.
• Design and implement a framework for execution of long-term transformational programme for the client.
• Design and implement a governance structure that facilitates data-driven, conscious decision-making to drive transformational.
• Build a reporting structure to facilitate the efficient roll-up of current, accurate information across the client.
• Design and implement planning cycles that ensure pace of delivery is both ambitions, but also realistic based on resourcing levels and the organisation’s capacity to absorb change.
• Have a keen focus on the impact of the change on our people, working with our People function to land the change and scope support required, including the planning and management of communication to those impacted.
• Foster an organisational culture that embraces and thrives on change and partnering with our People function to drive the cultural change.
If you are interested please get in touch!
Contact me on:
020 3965 7864