** Global Intelligence Analyst - 3 month contract/then transition to a permanent role - Dublin - Fully remote **
My US based client is urgently seeking a Global Intelligence Analyst to join their newly formed Global Intelligence team on an initial 3 month contract, which if successful will transition to permanent employment.
This role will play a critical part in making sure customers are provided with timely and accurate information when there is a critical event in their area. As a Global Intelligence Analyst, you will discern what information is important and relevant through the utilization of a variety of source tools then relay that information to customers.
Who you are:
You have previous job experience in the news media, as a security or intelligence analyst, or another role which required you to be mission-focused, analytical, highly organized and work within time constraints.
What you will do:
• Utilize source tools to identify and monitor incidents and potential threats globally
• Based on given criteria, identify events that could impact business continuity and the safety of our customers and their employees
• Communicate critical information effectively and with urgency and provide updated information as necessary
• Ensure that all information is delivered with the highest level of accuracy and speed
• Work with the clients Global Intelligence team to continuously update sources to ensure the highest level of monitoring and knowledge
• 2+ years of professional business experience, particularly in roles demanding analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong judgement and decision-making skills based on given criteria; ability to evaluate a variety of situations, establish priorities, and provide accurate information with urgency
• General knowledge of current events
• Understanding of existing social media platforms and ability to learn and utilize a variety of tools and systems
• Capable of working independently on tasks while also thriving and collaborating as part of a larger team
• A willing partner in giving and receiving feedback on product, process, and performance
• Language skills are a plus
• As a key player in a 24/7 team, this role requires commitment to your agreed upon shift with ability/flexibility of hours as needed to support the business. This may include evenings, overnight, weekends, and holidays from time-to-time
YOU MUST BE BASED IN/AROUND DUBLIN
This is a fully remote role
If you are interested please get in touch!
Contact me on:
020 3965 7864