We are partnered with a company that is looking to create a brand which is seen as the authority and certification of sustainable farming on food, using data to connect farmers with modern sustainable farming practices whilst still optimising yield, alongside connecting corporations to farmers in order to help them meet their Net Zero 2040 targets. They are aiming to become the world's leading sustainability rating company and help in reversing climate change! ?
? Role and Responsibilities
• Building the REST APIs for the Exchange SaaS platform
• Design and implement relational database structures for storing dynamic data such as large question sets
• Building a system for generating metric scores from a combination of multiple questions set answers and external data from APIs
• Identifying and communicating with external APIs to fill gaps in data requirements and algorithms not available in-house
? About You
• You will be inspired by their mission to reverse climate change!
• Advanced knowledge of NodeJS
• Experience building APIs in a stateless, serverless environment
• Previous experience with geospatial queries and analysis would be an advantage
• Any experience with AWS & Cloudflare is a plus, but not required
• A desire to harness your skills and talents for a ‘bigger purpose’
If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch!