This is a huge opportunity to join one of the world’s largest online gaming companies! As their Commercial Legal Counsel you will be providing legal support for a wide variety of commercial legal matters internationally, including Europe, Asia and the Americas.
You will be reporting directly into the Head of Commercial within a growing legal team that will provide excellent opportunities for career progression as the business and team grows!
This is an opportunity to work cross brands and International divisions to draft, review and negotiate a wide range of commercial agreements including, but not limited, to technology, software, gaming, data, B2B, payments, brokerage, commercial & betting agreements.
- Provide legal advice to International departments on commercial & contractual issues
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts and documents
- Work closely with product and finance teams to provide legal direction and advice, appropriately balancing risk and reward of projects
- Contribute to the review & improvement of processes on an ongoing basis
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ PQE
- Experience within an online media/technology company or in private practice
- Proven commercial drafting, review and negotiation expertise in respect of a wide range commercial and corporate documents
- Excellent technical legal writing skills and a commercial mindset
- Ability to lead projects and advise stakeholders
- High levels of self-motivation, ability to work autonomously and manage own workload
If you're interested in joining this global gaming & entertainment giant then please get in touch!
** Salary negotiable (Large Bonus & Excellent Benefits!)