Propel have partnered with a incredibly exciting client, who have built the world's largest and most global network for on-demand production of customized items focused around sustainability. They own no assets - and build the software that connects world-class production facilities across the world!
With $240m of funding, they are changing the way that customized products can be produced on-demand. Already empowering thousands of e-commerce entrepreneurs to grow and scale their businesses.
As UX research you will play a critical role in their organisation, enabling them to conduct customer research effectively. To evolve products and services that provide value, understanding user behaviours, needs, and cultural nuances are essential activities that are key to their success.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Setting a clear research vision and strategy for your area
• Supervising and reviewing the work of other UX researchers in your team
• Work closely with cross-functional partners (product management, data science, analytics, business, design, engineering, etc.) to identify and prioritise knowledge gaps in our understanding of our product ecosystems
• Generate insights that both power ideation and inspire intuitive and inclusive design.
• Lead and define Gelato’s UX Research processes, documentation, and repositories.
• Support the Head of UX by identifying resource, tooling and skill gaps in your product area
Who you are:
• 7+ years experience in applied product research
• Ability to create a research plan, including logical formulation of a research hypothesis.
• Care about accessibility and designing for everyone
• Basic understanding of quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts
• Experience running studies in a formal lab, an informal lab and remote.
• Experience with a range of qualitative methods including but not limited to interviews, contextual inquiry, concept testing, and diary studies
• Ability to communicate research results to cross-functional stakeholders with data storytelling, presentation slides, and storytelling
• A vocal advocate for the customer through all stages of research, design and development activities