UI/UX Designer - Berkshire - Half remote options and Equity on offer - circa £55,000
Developed for mid-sized business who need to drive and sustain productivity, my client is a unique perforamnce tool connecting business requirments with employee needs.
Unlike traditional performance management they recognise that one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to driving productivity.
Building a first-rate in-house product team is paramount to our growth.
What’s the role?
As UX/UI designer, you will work closely with the CEO/ Founder, Senior Product Owner and the development team to define and implement innovative solutions in line with the product vision and product roadmap.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces
- Develop vibrant and engaging interactive designs to delight users and drive usage.
- Meeting the needs of development teams by creating interaction specifications, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes to effectively communicate and present design ideas.
- Key player in all forms of requirement gathering, user research and usability testing.
- Working closely with technology stakeholders, building and owning design system to establish consistency, best practices and standards.
- Liaising with market-facing and technology team to utilise evaluation of user interactions and collect data to influence product decisions.
- Understand product, performance management and coaching aspects to create innovative market leading solutions.
- Minimum 3+ years of proven track record of developing user interfaces and interaction designs.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating design rationales, visual sensibilities, product thinking, and problem solving.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in design and wireframing tools like Adobe XD and Sketch
- Experience and knowledge of continuous discovery and research methods.
- Good knowledge of web analytics such Google Analytics and hotjar.
- Ability to manage workload, meet deadlines and thrive in an agile startup environment.
- Passionate and motivated to ship the best product.
- Ability to establish an authentic experience for an end- user.
- Growth / learning mindset with an ability to put this in practice.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with diverse business functionals and explain rationales behind design decisions.
Package, benefits, training & opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake through EMI option scheme
- Huge potential for upward mobility
- Remote Option
- 4 day working week