Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps) - Remote - Big Data SaaS
Propel are currently partnered with an exciting Big Data focussed software house who have developed a revolutionary Apache Kafka Platform, allowing their customers to operate within the AK ecosystem with confidence.
As a SRE/DevOps Engineer you will be join an experienced lead and have the opportunity to contribute across a broad scope, including infrastructure, observability, and CI/CD to name a few.
You will have the responsibility of shaping cloud infrastructures from scratch, whilst improve existing and drive cloud first initiatives.
- Hands-on DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering experience.
- Experience with at least one public cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Strong experience of CICD (Jenkins, Git, Bamboo).
- Strong experience with Automation and Infrastructure as Code (Ansible & Terraform or similar).
- Excellent knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of Monitoring, Alerting and Performance engineering.
- Experience with Kafka and its various extensions is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced SRE/DevOps Engineer to join a well respected and high grow company!
A remote first approach with very competitive salaries plus strong stock options.
Please apply to register your interest.