One of Europe’s fastest growing businesses, providing music recording facilities to artists all across the globe, is on the hunt for a world-class SEO Manager to work across both content and technical.
You will be joining a company that has just secured an impressive £200m in funding and have the opportunity to play a part in growing a business with a seriously impressive 5 year global expansion strategy. You will be responsible for driving SEO to ensure Pirate has as much visibility across organic search as possible.
You will be an opportunist, constantly challenging and dreaming up new ways to promote the brand and enabling customers to return to use the service.
Day to day tasks
• Formulation and execution of results driven SEO strategies on your accounts
• Content strategy creation and implementation
• Keeping up to date with latest SEO initiatives and applying these learnings to your work
• Identifying gaps and opportunities based on keyword and backlink analysis
• Keeping up to date with the latest SEO technology, SEO updates and industry changes
• Ensuring best practice use of tools such as Google Analytics, Moz, SEMRush, SEO Monitor and Screaming Frog amongst others.
Entrepreneurial and disruptive, you will be an excellent communicator that is constantly looking to challenge the status quo.
· Experience leading SEO campaigns
· Excellent understanding of SEO tools
· Proven problem-solver and creative thinker
· Lover of all things music!
Please click apply with your latest CV as soon as possible: