Senior Python Engineer - Product Led Start Up - £100k
Do you want to work for a product focused B2C start up that is looking for a backend Python Engineer to join its high growth team here in the UK?
While also being extremely well backed this Product focused start up has already proven market fit and generated strong revenues streams in its first year of trading. They are now looking for a senior Python Engineer experienced in Python and Django to deliver the backend services and infrastructure as it scales. This business has been born out of a start up incubator that comes with $200 billion worth of backing and has been founded by serial entrepreneurs who have experienced a number of successful exits. You will be building a disruptive product that provides a positive social impact to society! The company is currently small 5 people but will grow to 20 people by the end of the year.
As a senior Python Engineer you will work directly with an engineering lead to architect how the platform will grow over the next 24 months and beyond. You’ll work on a cloud based Python Platform and play an active role in shaping best practices and culture of the business.
You will –
• Collaborate with Engineering Leadership to build and own the backend development of this modern platform.
• You’ll identify and solve problems as they arise to enable the build of a stable and scalable product
• Leverage Deep python programming to implement best practices in terms of code quality ad Testing.
• You will help choose the tools to monitor the platform.
• You will have a strong knowledge and demonstratable experience with backend and infrastructure tools such as Python, Django, AWS and Terraform.
• Experience owning the full backing of a b2c products
• Excellent knowledge of Software Engineering best practices.
• You’ll have a strong ownership and entrepreneurial attitude,
As a senior Python Engineer you an expect to earn in the region of £80k to £100k
Apply today or email email@example.com