Senior Python Engineer - MedTech $70 Million Funding
Do you want to work in an extremely well funded HealthTech business that is changing the way the clinicians diagnose serious illnesses using cutting edge AI and Machine Learning?
Do you want to take a product from inception to release for a business with over $70 Million Dollars in funding?
Do you want to work in a remote first team with other high quality entrepreneurial individuals?
If so apply to this Python Engineering Role Today. This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a high-performing team and to pursue a life-changing mission with unique technical challenges!
As a Python Engineer (machine learning) you will:
• Drive development of machine learning tooling and infrastructure to improve the scale and efficiency of machine learning development.
• Identify and evaluate new patterns and technologies to improve performance, maintainability and traceability of our machine learning systems.
• Work closely with scientists as well as engineers to support planning, developing, training and testing machine learning models for the purposes of computational pathology while leveraging and championing software engineering best practices.
• Participate in driving the whole product development life cycle from high uncertainty research and experimentation to deployment in production and maintenance.
• Mentor engineers to foster a culture of technical excellence.
About you -
• Extensive experience working in a team implementing and evaluating deep neural networks, especially for computer vision tasks.
• Extensive experience in Python development.
• Experience collaborating with teams or people who are implementing and evaluating deep neural networks, especially for computer vision tasks
• Extensive experience with machine learning development tooling.
• Extensive experience with modern product development practices, including software testing (e.g. unit testing, regression testing).
• Extensive experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Experience with parallelization, threading and concurrency problems.
• Experience with design patterns, algorithms and data structures.
• Experience with distributed systems.
Please Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org