Senior Product Designer - Innovating E-commerce - £80,000
Continuing to grow rapidly, despite the current economic uncertainty, my client is on a mission to bring the saloon experience online. to do this they require their first Product Designer who will use the brand and create an innovative salon experience that has not been done before. It is highly important that this candidate is super creative and has experience working with editorial or creative studios.
They already have an established presence in the market with saloons and eco-friendly, vegan products. Recently received a 7m Series A from top-tier consumer investors and high-profile individuals to invest in their DTC channel and expand to the US with the launch of a LA salon.
What you’ll be doing
• Designing an original and Imaginative digital experience that engages, educates and entertains their community
• Develop high definition user journeys
• Browsing collections and completing an online consultation.
• Liaising closely with Product, Engineering, Copy, Creative and Marketing to ensure all departments are aligned on final designs.
• User testing to ensure designs are intuitive and user friendly.
• Building an experience that reflects the brand
Some of what you'll need
• E-commerce experience
• Experience working closing in Editorial or creative studios
• Experience working with key stakeholders to turn vision into reality while ensuring key design principles are implemented
If you want to be part of a diverse, creative company that are digitalising a $70billion industry with well known and experience founders then please apply!