Senior Mobile Automation QA Engineer
Propel are currently partnered with a world leading Tech Company that has a combined user base of over 600 million globally. With Offices all over the world, you will be based with the Quality Engineering team in the UK, ideally commutable into London (once or twice a week).
We are looking for experience Mobile Automation QA Engineers to join a rapidly expanding mobile automation QA team. You will come in with the responsibility of developing & executing automated tests for their very successful, high traffic mobile applications, where you will be working closely with the wider development teams to ensure that quality processes are being adhered to and that they are taking a quality driven approach.
- Create and maintain mobile automation frameworks.
- Working cross-functionally with QA and Development teams to ensure maximum test coverage.
- Ownership of automation initiatives.
- Build and maintain Continuous Integration environment.
- Improving QA infrastructure and processes
Skills & Experience:
- Strong Test Automation experience (e.g. Appium, Calabash, XCUITest)
- Strong experience with any programming language: Ruby, Python or Java (Swift and/or Kotlin a plus).
- Experience of backend testing and automation
- Good understanding of mobile platforms ecosystem
- Knowledge of BDD, Cucumber/RSpec, Git, TeamCity/Jenkins desirable