To succeed in this role you will have a strong understanding of web development, proven key skills in developing Single Page Applications and a passion for working on something that matters, improving healthcare!
The Tech Team is responsible for ensuring that the cloud-based clinical system is built to the highest standards. The team works closely with both Business and Product stakeholders, utilising a hybrid lightweight Agile methodology.
• Node, React, Mobx, ES6, Typescript, Webpack
• AWS, CircleCI
You are highly self-motivated and work well with other team members. You possess good troubleshooting, multitasking and communication skills. You are comfortable being introduced to new development tools, techniques, and standards and able to teach junior developers new skills.
• Have a minimum of 3 years working with React.js
• Have a minimum of 3 years working with Node.js
• Experience building medium to large-scaled Single Page Applications.
• Experience working with an agile development team (SCRUM, Kanban, etc)
• Have TDD/BDD experience
• Experience working with version control (Git, Bitbucket, etc)
• Experience with using NoSQL or SQL databases
• Have an excellent knowledge of classical programming paradigms, e.g. OOP, FP, SOLID, Prototypal Inheritance
• Experienced in building REST APIs Desirable skills
• Experience with AWS
• Experience of modern web technologies such as TypeScript, Mobx, Redux.