Senior Front End Developer - Scaling Booking App - React.js - £90,000
Senior Front End Developer (React.js) Is required to join a VC backed start up building a B2C product to help parents all over the world gain access to services for their children. Having found market fit and now experiencing exponential growth this company is looking for a Senior Front End Developer, skilled in React, to own the Frontend development of this platform as they scale internationally. This is a great opportunity to join an extremely well backed business at an early stage, that is providing a social good, and expected to scale quickly.
You are a very Product Focused Engineer that constantly thinks about the customer. You will have prior experience of owning the full Frontend scope in building B2C products from scratch with a strong user-centric approach and be enthusiastic about doing something similar with my client.
The opportunity here is to become a lead and recruit a team of React Developers in the UK and beyond.
What you will do:
• Build responsive web applications for desktop and mobile
• Work closely with design, providing design feedback based on application functionalities and technologies
• Ensure high-quality standard through best practices and automated testing
• Take that static deployment into commercialisation and pay close attention to UX, SEO, and maintainability
• Determine your own toolset
• Be responsible for long term code quality and reliability
What you will need:
• Experienced in owning the full Frontend scope in building B2C products from scratch with a strong user-centric approach
• Expertise in Single Page Applications
• Experience with test-driven development and continuous delivery
• Experienced working in fast-paced environments with Agile/Scrum methodologies and continuous delivery
• Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. code reviews and design documentation) and a product mindset
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a multidisciplinary engineering environment
• Strong ownership skills and attention to details