Senior Front End Developer - React.js - Digitalising a FTSE 100 Retailer - £75,000 + Bonus
Would you like to shape the future digital roadmap of a major FTSE 100 retailer but work in a start up like environment? Would you like to work with a world class development team using the latest Technologies?
If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
You will go beyond building applications that just meet business requirements, but you are operating at a level where you are consistently identifying areas of future work and really are the driving force behind the applications evolving.
You will support your ideas and build cases for everyone to get onboard with, whilst working with confidence. You will contribute to the common code bases and standards for your team and wider engineering principles.
• Working in a feature team with delivery leads, scrum masters, solution architects, technical leads, software engineers, analysts, and testers in a collaborative environment delivering business value.
• In your agile development team, pair programme with other software engineers.
• Use TDD to develop scalable and maintainable applications.
• Writing code that adheres to Object Orientated Programming and SOLID principles, that ensures high quality code
• Assist with the continual deployment of the applications into a production environment and provide support for these applications.
• Through your work you will gain an understanding of the business processes to help ensure that the solutions you deliver meet customer needs.
• Demonstrates a good understanding of programming through building quality, performant, and secure solutions.
• Proactively contributes to bug fixing and maintaining applications, whilst always striving to reduce technical debt in the process.
• Has the ability to interpret the digital strategy and can help drive towards their goals when crafting solutions
• Has the ability to build lasting and collaborative relationships both inside and outside of their team and can build buy in for technical decisions.
• Can make pragmatic decisions, identifies risks, trade-offs and alternative solutions to be considered
• Able to clearly communicate scope and progress, and share roadblocks being faced currently and anticipating future roadblocks.