Senior Backend Engineer – Train In Golang – US Scale up landing in Europe.
I am currently working with a $20 million backed US cyber security vendor that is landing in Europe and looking for Senior Backend Engineers to join their remote team. You will work with highly successful founding members of the business to deliver data intensive backend systems with security in mind.
This business has a stack of Go, AWS / Azure, Cassandra, Elasticsearch but is willing to take engineers from any language background including Python, C++, Java and will offer training in Golang.
As a senior backend engineer working for this AI/ML focused scale up that extracts insights from enterprise video communication platforms you will report directly to experienced entrepreneurs you will get the opportunity to work with Golang to deliver data intensive systems at scale. This business encourages its engineers to work autonomously with a low management overhead and would be perfect for someone that thrives in this environment. You will work to deliver cloud based systems in a multi-tenant team environment.
You will work primarily in Golang alongside other big data tools such as Spark, Hadoop, Presto.
As a senior backend engineer for this scale up AI vendor you will have a variety of traits and skills that may help you succeed in the role(don’t worry if you don’t have them all you can be trained) –
• You’ll love building things and have a passion for software engineering
• You’ll have experience building and shipping software with a team of engineers in a multi-tenant cloud environment
• Have deep experience in Golang, python, C++, C or Java and a willingness to work and be trained in Golang
• Experience in cloud computing with either AWS, Azure or GCP
• Have a good understanding of a linux server environment
• Have experience with deployment tools such as ansible and terraform
• Interest in big data tools.
To apply please email Jake.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today