Senior Back End Developer - Payment FinTech - Node.js - £80,000
Would you be interesting in playing a pivotal role in developing the next generation online payments platform for consumers and business customers? If yes, please continue!
My client uses Open Banking frameworks to allow quick and easy payment requests from friends, family, and customers. These payments are made securely and without the need to manually exchange any card details or account numbers. The business has recently completed its first round of fundraising and is currently concluding its second (Seed) round. This is to drive forward the product launch, build out the team, and bring the power of the infrastructure to a full suite of business customers.
You will be joining a small Company (6 so far) with big plans for 2021. With a senior team that comes from a fintech background they firmly believe in hiring the best people they can, and empowering them to do what they are good at. They are a Company that has achieved two rounds of funding in 2020 even with the challenge of the Global Pandemic. This will be a UK wide remote opportunity with the plan to have meet ups in London every month.
Node.js, React.js, TypeScript, MySQL/Postgres, GraphQL, Express.js, Kubernetes
Ideally You Will Have Experience In working with the majority of these technologies, open to upskilling in some.
• Up to £75k with annual reviews.
• Company pension scheme (applicable at end of 3 month probationary period).
• Training budget for professional development.
• Summer and Christmas Company parties
• Employee care packages - delivered monthly during the current remote working regime.
• Remote working with twice monthly in-person days in South England
• A new Macbook Pro
• 26 days paid holiday per annum + Bank Holidays