Senior Account Manager – DACH region
Senior Account Manager – DACH region - Market leading Saas vendor
Our client are leading online learning platform for higher education, where 71 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. More than 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators are currently partnered with our client.
The Enterprise team serves global organizations, including leading companies, governments, and nonprofits, who seek to upskill or retrain their workforce with the world’s best education. This team is made up of three sub-teams: Sales, Customer Success, and Revenue Strategy & Operations.
As part of the Enterprise team, you will play a key role in increasing global access to a world-class education. You will help build the Enterprise business and partnerships and work across the organization (with business development, product, university partnerships, and legal) in service of the business’ growth and long-term success.
You are a passionate, entrepreneurial sales professional and you will be responsible for closing deals in the Enterprise space (organizations with more than 5,000 employees).
· Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
· Responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage cross-sell and upsell opportunities within a subset of strategic enterprise accounts
· Develop long-term relationships with clients and design account plans for new relationships
· Possess a full understanding of clients’ specific decision-making and purchasing process
· Effectively prospect, develop, and close enterprise sales opportunities within a set of top strategic accounts, working closely with the Customer Success Manager in these current client accounts
· Create strategic territory plan and drive revenue within that territory
· Generate leads directly and work closely with a Sales Development Representative to penetrate growth across named strategic accounts
· Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales
· Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against quota
· Use in-depth knowledge of industry trends to consult and support prospective customers
· Be the voice of Coursera’s Enterprise partners, sharing customer-driven insights across Coursera, including product, engineering, business development, and legal
· Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to inform team on general trends, product, competitors
· Extensive enterprise sales experience at a SaaS company
· Proven track record selling enterprise solution into large/ complex accounts and over-achieving quarterly and annual sales targets
· Experience consistently exceeding quota of $1 Million and more, with proven success in accurately forecasting targets, and achieving sales commits
· Be a “farmer” by establishing senior level, long-term client relationships to generate cross-sell and upsell opportunities with strategic accounts
· Ability to hold your own in meetings with C-suite representatives from prospective partners and speak as a thought-leader and visionary in the learning space
· Superior written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and creative-problem solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, organizational, and operational skills
· Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working autonomously and as part of a team in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
· Outstanding ability to collaborate, understand, and empathize with others
· Passion for education
· Fluency in German
If you are confident there is a skill set and ambition match please do click apply or contact Aiden Brennan via email using firstname.lastname@example.org