Propel are currently working with a market leading business within the Insurance space, who utilise technology across their cutting edge product portfolio, giving them a faster route to market ensuring they continue to lead the way.
With having such a diverse portfolio there has been huge investment into technology to ensure our client leads the way in innovation and dominate their market. This has led to them adopting a multi-cloud environment adoption both AWS and Azure platforms.
As they continue to grow their product offering , they are looking for an experienced SDET to drive quality across the wider engineering team.
As an SDET you will have an excellent understanding of the Software development lifecycle, you will be experienced in advocating quality processes and best practices, with the experience of mentoring software engineers across quality driven initiatives.
- Excellent understanding of software development (ideally C#, Java or Python)
- A strong testing mindset, curious and can come up with interesting test scenarios.
- Strong understanding the application of TDD & BDD
- Can write UI as well as API automated tests.
- Ability to pair with developers to develop tests, debug and help improve testability.
- Knowledge of the vast array of different types of software product risks to investigate, along with experience in risk-based testing.
- Be familiar (or have developed opinions) on how to structure tests, instil quality and the necessary processes and technical approaches.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the strongest engineering teams in the UK, who drive collaboration and are innovating the insurance world!
As a SDET you can expect an excellent package (base salary £70-85K) including bonus and more!!
Please apply below to register your interest.