Risk Officer - Interim
Join this fast growing fintech company as their Interim Risk Officer! You will be the figurehead providing oversight and development of the risk management infrastructure, framework & policies. This role is for an initial 3 month contract!
• Credit and operational analysis
• Reporting of analysis, alongside recommendations, to senior management.
• Integrate credit risk concepts and strategy in day to day operations.
• Monitoring and analysing the on-going financial and operational health of clients to manage and minimise the client’s exposure and risk.
• Preparation of the annual portfolio reviews and credit risk evaluation reports
• Ad-hoc tasks and projects as required by senior management
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a corporate banking or asset leasing environment
• A professional qualification would be beneficial – CFA/ACA/ACCA
• Clear understanding of general accounting principles
• Strong, in-depth, financial and business analytical skills together with a sound knowledge of business re-structuring techniques
• Ability to read, understand, and comment on the risk issues arising out of information provided in financial statements and carry out appropriate financial analysis
• Sound presentational and interpersonal skills
If you feel like you could add value to this fast growing fintech business by helping them achieve a world class risk management function that matches their best in class service/product then ??? ?? ?????!