Firstly, it is super important that you have a strong passion to help climate change in one of its most threatening areas, farming.
As the first internal Product Design hire you will join to be part of the SaaS startup within a larger organization that has been assisting in this mission for 70 years!
The service will work like Experian does, with this customer being farmers and the credit score being a sustainable score. The application provides farmers with the measurement tools, the know-how and financial incentives to make the changes to reverse climate change.
You will work closely with Product Managers to deeply understand user goals and the obstacle they face to really unlock the opportunities this company can provide.
You will also;
• Plan and lead ideation sessions with stakeholders from within the team
• Collaborate with frontend and backend engineers
• Produce sketches, wireframes story boards, user flows, process flows, site maps
• Produce low fidelity designs before working closely with the product manager and engineers to refine those designs
• Produce interactive, high-fidelity prototypes to bring your designs to life. The prototypes will be used both to communicate proposed user flows internally to engineers and test solutions with users
• Plan and lead structured user testing sessions to validate your overarching solutions as well as the fine detail of the UI/UX
• As features are being built, work with the engineering team to ensure designs are built to spec
• Ensure the solutions the team delivers are aligned to user needs and track well against our design principles
• A demonstrable track record working in SaaS
• Experience in product design (especially dashboard UX and UI) in a B2B SaaS environment
• Experience using Figma (or similar), for low-fi and hi-fi prototyping
• Competence in Tailwind CSS would be a big advantage
• Familiarity in solving complex problems using an agile, iterative approach
• A passion for understanding ‘the why’ and accustomed to backing up design decisions with data and user feedback
• Able to lead user research projects to deeply understand user needs and test solutions without support
• Familiarity with using and interpreting data from product & interaction analytics tools such as Mixpanel, Heap, Hotjar, Fullstory etc
• Proven ability to leverage data and other evidence to solve problems and make decisions
• Comfortable navigating decisions in situations with multiple stakeholders and multiple constraints