Product Designer - SaaS Performance Tool - £65,000 +
I am exclusively working with a people centered performance management and enablement tool, developed for mid-sized businesses who need to drive and sustain productivity.
Very much a modern, forward thinking SaaS player with a b2b2c solution.
As Product Designer, you will work closely with the CEO/ Founder, CTO, Senior Product Manager and the development team to define and implement innovative solutions in line with the product vision and product roadmap.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
• Develop vibrant and engaging interactive designs to delight users and drive usage.
• Meeting the needs of development teams by creating interaction specifications, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes to effectively communicate and present design ideas.
• Key player in all forms of requirement gathering, user research and usability testing.
• Working closely with technology stakeholders, building and owning design system to establish consistency, best practices and standards.
• Liaising with market-facing and technology team to utilise evaluation of user interactions and collect data to influence product decisions.
• Understand product, performance management and coaching aspects to create innovative market leading solutions.
• Minimum 3+ years of proven track record of developing user interfaces and interaction designs.
• Strong portfolio demonstrating design rationales, visual sensibilities, product thinking, and problem solving.
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Proficiency in design and wireframing tools like Figma, Adobe XD and Sketch
• Experience and knowledge of continuous discovery and research methods.
• Good knowledge of web analytics such as Pendo
• Ability to manage workload, meet deadlines and thrive in an agile startup environment.
• Passionate and motivated to ship the best product.
• Ability to establish an authentic experience for an end- user.
• Growth / learning mindset with an ability to put this in practice.
• Strong interpersonal skills to work with diverse business functionals and explain rationales behind design decisions.