Product Designer - Global Tech Player - London - £70,000 + Equity
We are excited to be working exclusively with a pioneering and global Top 10 App in the Appstore. With over 400m global downloads they're widely used and recognised. This is an international business launching in Central London looking for numerous hires across their Product teams including 2 talented Mid Level Product Designers that would work on one of their staple products.
If you are passionate about well-conceived user experiences and beautifully crafted products and want to join the best professionals in creating them - this opportunity is perfect for you! As a product designer, you will be involved in the core process of creating great products. You will use your artistic and creative skills to create innovative and intuitive user experiences, jaw-dropping, eye-catching interfaces that will free our user's creativity.
• Research, design, and prototype new user experiences based on product requirements from the product manager
• Deliverables include designing use case & scenarios exploration, wireframes & prototypes, mockups of screens and flows, production of visual assets, and design guides documentation required for proper implementation of the designs.
• Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
• Take ownership of projects from start to finish
• Amazing communication skills, and the ability to deliver compelling design rationales.
• Strong fundamentals in interaction design, typography, colour and strong attention to detail.
• Exceptional online portfolio exhibiting interaction design work.
• 2+ years’ experience in building applications or software in an iOS environment.
• Fluency in translating stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into simple UIs.
• Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design.
• Staying ahead of desktop and mobile best practices, developments and trends.
• High level of efficiency designing UI in Figma- bonus
• Experience designing for diverse groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, etc.) - an advantage.
• Heavily discounted 4-year stock option grant.
• Private medical insurance for you & your loved ones.
• Contributions towards health & fitness membership.
• 7% matched pension contributions.
• Weekly & monthly team building activities - Games Nights, Private Chef, Happy Hour, Pottery Workshops, Cocktail making & more.
• Breakfast, dinner, snacks, refreshments & coffee!
• Travel to global sites.
• Hybrid working & a super cool office space located in Central London.