A disruptive and innovative AdTech platform are on the hunt for switched on and autonomous Product Marketing Managers to develop and support mission-critical marketing strategies and tactics.
You will be joining one of the only companies in the world that specializes in assisting ecommerce businesses to automate their Google Shopping output.
Your core responsibilities will be to promote intelligence, enablement, buyer personas and product launches.
You will draw on your in-depth technical, competitor and product knowledge to create and deliver clear and compelling product collateral and content, in collaboration with a wide array of internal teams.
Day to day tasks
· Understanding the market and informing demand generation and sales strategies by producing amazing content
· Crafting and testing positioning, audience product and feature messaging
· Defining metrics for success, launch processes and collateral support
· Engaging storytelling and sales assets that define exactly how the product works and why businesses should use it
· Constantly improving process through innovation and creative thinking
A team player that isn’t afraid to voice ideas and strategy, even if they may seem outside the box!
· Enterprise B2B SaaS, software, product marketing experience
· Established Copywriter with commercial experience presenting and communicating ideas at all levels of the business
· Happy to create technical datasheets, in-depth competitor comparisons with a start-up entrepreneurial mentality.
This is an incredible role for someone that wants to take control of a rapidly growing company looking to break through across a global market!
Please click apply as soon as possible,
Or send me an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org