Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager – Startup – eCommerce – London - £50,000
Propel are partnered with an exciting eCommerce startup who have been backed by one of Europe’s most successful VCs, raising millions in funding. They’re on a mission to shake up shopping online for everyone, with an entertaining approach to online social shopping.
About the role
As the Performance Marketing Manager you’ll be an integral part of the digital marketing team. You’ll have the opportunity to take full ownership of the customer acquisition via their paid media activity, managing the strategy, execution and optimization across channels, scaling and exploring new areas of the business whilst giving a data-driven approach to manage ROI.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Digital Marketing but also have access to work alongside the CEO, product, ecommerce and design teams.
Areas of focus
• Paid Media strategy and implementation to CAC targets
• Develop campaign plans across all stages of the funnel, including creative and audience strategy
• Measure and optimise all paid campaigns
• Research and test new channels to expand reach and lower CAC
• Proven Performance Marketing experience ideally in B2C eCommerce
• In-depth knowledge of the various performance marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social media ads, and content distribution networks
• Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
• Experience with an app focused brand
• Analytical mindset and data driven approach
• The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment