Mobile QA Engineer (Android)
Propel are currently partnered with an exciting scale-up who's platform allows their clients to enhance their customer engagement, allowing them to increase customer loyalty and drive additional revenues through its approach, already receiving billions of monthly customer interactions, globally!
As a QA Engineer you will have strong knowledge across mobile testing, primarily across the Android platforms. You will be responsible for carrying out manual and automated testing, driving quality initiatives across the wider product and engineering teams, and implementing best practices.
- Experienced across testing mobile applications (Android)
- Strong knowledge of various QA methodologies
- Familiarity with Agile environments and regression/smoke testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Experience in mobile Automation, ideally Espresso, Android Studio and/or Appium
- Experience with mocking frameworks
- Experience working with Continuous Integration (Jenkins ideally)
Tech Stack: Kotlin, Python, AWS, Postgres, Jenkins, Espresso
This role will be offering a £50-70K on the base salary, as well as stock options and a strong benefits package.
This Role offers Fully Remote working for UK & EU residents ONLY, no sponsorship available.
Please apply here to register interest in this opportunity.