Machine Learning Engineer
Are you looking for a dynamic and game changing role as a software engineer where you’ll help set up the machine learning capabilities of a scale up technology business? Do you want to work in a world class team to develop your python and Machine Learning skills and experience?
You will be working for an award-winning SAAS scale up company who are disrupting a massively under digitised industry. As a Senior Python Engineer with experience of Machine learning, you will join a growing engineering department that provides extensive support and opportunity for collaboration. With a start-up mentality, this company also embraces the agility involved in development processes.
As a Senior Python Engineer with machine learning experience, you will work closely with a research focused data science team to develop tooling that allows machine learning algorithms to run. Using your existing experience as Python engineer you will help choose what the best solutions are to apply machine learning methods to solve clients problems. More specifically, you will be involved in the following:
• Working on backend systems in Python
• Deploy machine learning models alongside data scientists.
• Work on AWS
• Work closely with CTO to ensure the proposed solutions are suitable and in line with the company's clients requirements
• Contributing to wider software architecture
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful applicant will be agile and technically minded - able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment. Specifically, you will need the following:
• Extensive commercial experience using Python and a Framework (Django Flask Bottle)
• Experience working with AWS
• Experience working with machine learning models
As a Python Engineer for this company you can expect to receive an excellent starting salary of between £80k -100k , depending on experience. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more