Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer (Deep Learning, NLP, Vision) is required to join a ground breaking Venture Capital Firm disrupting the investment world with a high-tech data driven approach. You’ll be Joining a small high performing team of investors and technologists and product leaders who use AI and ML (deep learning) to advise on Investment decisions into start up technology business. This is a very rare role where you will get the opportunity to apply data science and deep learning in the Venture Capital world.
Working at this VC you will have the opportunity to define and deliver a technology and data product roadmap of internal machine learning systems automating the investment world. This will be a wide ranging role where you will work across the full life cycle from data sourcing, gathering and processing to deliver deep learning models that predict the outcome of potential investment deals. This means you’ll need to be willing to productionise the models you build. You’ll also get the opportunity to do some more traditional VC work, working with the VC’s existing portfolio of companies to be a subject matter expert on machine learning and help advice on adoption strategies and hiring.
• You’ll have extensive deep learning experience and be passionate about using bleeding edge technology to solve real world problems at scale!
• You’ll have worked at a leading AI company
• You’ll want to work on solving NLP problems using the lastest deep learning techniques such as BERT and Transformers
• You might have publications at peer reviewed AI conferences!
• You’ll be willing to work in a modern python data stack and deliver software at scale.