Lead Software Engineer (DevOps / Cloud Infrastructure)
Propel are currently working with a market-leading business within the network space, who utilise technology across their cutting edge solutions.
Sitting within the wider infrastructure and systems engineering team, this role will play a key part in the future development of their products, tooling and scalability.
As a Lead Engineer you will be responsible for leading a team of 4 engineers, with the view to mentor and grow this team to 10 over then next 12-18 months. You will be tasked with designing and building out their AWS estate, ensuring reliability and security processes are adhered to as you scale this environment.
- Strong experience with public cloud).
- Excellent understanding of Automation and Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation).
- Excellent knowledge of CICD processes (Jenkins)
- Has experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools.
- Excellent understanding of DevOps best practices.
- Good understanding of Software Development practices.
- Experience with Serverless Architecture
- Understanding of Security processes (ISO27001)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lead Engineer to join a genuine market leader, who through their huge success of recent and have aggressive growth plans.
They are offering leading salaries (£120K) with an excellent bonus offering and benefits package, flexible working environment.
Please apply here to register interest in this opportunity.