Lead QA Test Engineer / Automation Tester (TDD BDD API Agile) Big Data SAAS start up technology company that is working to disrupt a heavily under digitised industry.
As a Lead QA Engineer you'll work directly with the lead engineer of the platform to deliver a brand new testing framework and function for the business while also leading a small team.
You'll take ownership of the design and implementation of the test strategy and automation across product development projects, with the opportunity to shape the wider testing operation, from influencing key technology choices to cultivating a team around you. You'll also act as a critical point of contact, championing quality and driving best practice wherever possible.
Not only will your technical responsibilities be diverse and rewarding, you'll have clear pathways to career progression and opportunities for personal achievement.
Lead QA Engineer
London / Remote options available
· You have a strong track record with manual and automated testing (supplemented by a good understanding of a range of test techniques)
· You have strong test automation experience having used tools such as Selenium and Java.
· You're able to design and implement testing best practice strategy and frameworks
· You've worked in Agile teams and have a good understanding of TDD, BDD and CI/CD
· You have API testing experience
· You're familiar with DevOps environment and associated tooling
· You have advanced organisation skills and meticulous attention to detail
· You're a proactive and collaborative with excellent communication/ stakeholder management skills
Unfortunately they're not able to offer relocation or visa sponsorship. Please do not apply should you need sponsorship, or should you not be able to travel to the office location.