Lead Digital Product Analyst – Major eCommerce Rewards
An International eCommerce rewards scale up are looking to build out a brand new data and analytics function and are looking for strong product focused Lead Digital analyst to join a brand new international team and define the roadmap of how this function evolves. This is a great opportunity for a strong product focused digital analyst to join
the team and help scale a new team from scratch.
Working for this tech driven scale up as a digital analyst you will join a brand new international business intelligence team that is looking to transform how this business utilizes data and inform on data driven decisions.
This a brand new team where you will have the opportunity to make an impact from day one and define how this team evolves.
There are many exciting parts to this role including
- Manage and lead a high performing team of product analysts including -day to day assignments, 1-1s, project planning and OKRs.
- Create efficient process to prioritize data requests maximize output.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the companies product through data analysis
In order to succeed as a Lead digital analyst at this high growth scale up you will, have
- 2 years + managing and developing data and analytics teams.
- 6+ years’ experience leveraging descriptive and predictive data
- 4+ years of experience focused on features and usage metrics
- Advanced level SQL and Bi Development
As a Lead digital product analyst you can expect to earn somewhere in the region of £65,000 - £75,000 + a range of impressive benefits.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.