Lead DevOps Engineer - Remote
This is an opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join one of the most exciting FinTech's in the City , as they look to scale their core platform offering and to lead a growing team of passionate DevOps Engineer's in adopting best practices, with the latest tech!
Lead DevOps Engineer – AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform
Propel are currently working with a forward thinking FinTech, based in the City of London, who are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to come in and take ownership of their Cloud-centric Infrastructure, as they scale their Cloud environment.
You will be coming in to lead an existing team of strong DevOps engineers, with the view to growing this team out over the next 12 months.
To be considered for this opportunity, experience with the following is required:
- Strong experience across cloud Infrastructure (AWS primarily, nice to have Azure or GCP)
- Containerisation with Docker and Kubernetes
- IaC with Terraform and/or Cloudformation
- Experienced across CI/CD
- Strong knowledge Cloud Security
- Knowledge of Systems Architecture
- Programming experience with Python
This role will be offering £100-130K on the base salary, as well as an attractive share options and other benefits.
Please apply here to register interest in this opportunity or email firstname.lastname@example.org