Lead Back End Engineer - Node.js - SaaS IPO Platform
Come and join the new player in the FinTech space. My client is bringing innovation to equity issuance processes (e.g. IPOs) that have not changed in more than a decade. In less than 6 they have gained more than 70 users with more than $1bn dollars in assets under management. The founders’ vision is backed financially by their clients - this is an incredibly exciting time to join the journey.
Their flagship product is a B2B data-driven web platform bringing together banks and companies looking to IPO. They embrace Serverless technology through use of AWS Lambda/Fargate & DynamoDB to build a modern microservices architecture. They also have a strong Agile and DevOps mindset.
The next hire will be a Lead Software Engineer, reporting directly to the CTO, with experience delivering data-driven web platforms using modern tools and best practices. You can make things happen in a fast-paced environment. You function well under pressure which brings out your passion for product development, innovation and problem solving.
• A solid track record of full stack development in a serverless environment, either with a back-end or front-end focus.
• React, Node.JS / Python experience
• Exposure to compiled languages like C, C++, Golang or Rust highly desirable
• REST, GraphQL, GRPC and websockets
• Experience with data pipelines, asynchronous microservice development and message-oriented middleware advantageous.
• Solid experience with relational and noSQL databases (AWS DynamoDB, Mongo, etc).
• Experience with cybersecurity considerations and defensive programming.
• DevOps/SRE skills, including Terraform for AWS, Docker, CI/CD using Gitlab.