Junior Business Analyst - Utility Tech Start Up
You will be joining an award-winning SAAS scale up company who are disrupting a massively under digitised industry.
My client is transforming the way field operations are run by utilities companies. They put actionable insights at the fingertips of field workers and their managers, empowering teams to make data-driven decisions in real time, leading to greater safety, efficiency and quality assurance.
They are seeking a Junior Business Analyst with fantastic analytical ability to support the Operations and Customer Growth teams and delivery of the business growth ambitions. The Junior Business Analyst will control large, complex data sets to identify actionable insights that drive great business decisions. The insights will underpin customer success, adoption, retention and performance. To be successful in this role, you will need to identify and produce metrics/dashboards for business teams, execute data extraction and develop hard-hitting analyses to solve complex business challenges. You are an analysis expert who leverages a variety of platforms and analytical tools to extract critical insights to define actions.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Building, analysing and identifying trends/anomalies in dashboards & reports.
- Working with tools to optimise reporting performance
- Identifying KPIs and monitoring them
- Regularly presenting insight to the business which drives positive change
- Proactively make recommendations for new tests and initiatives to improve key metrics and customer outcomes
- Work closely with business stakeholders to prioritise the delivery of user stories
- Working closely with Product Owners, Product Managers, Engineers and UX to work through customer needs
? Support in growth and building business cases for current and expanding client's user groups.
- 1-2 Years experience
- Excellent interpersonal, numerical and communication skills
- Ability to create documentation and present for a variety of audiences, technical, non-technical and business
- Curious about how things work and how they can be improved.
- Goals orientated, results & data driven
- Knowledge of SQL /data visualisation packages desirable