Java Team Lead | Global Fintech | London | 110K+
A global FinTech B2B SaaS platform is looking for future leaders to run, oversee and inspire their high-performing Java team.
The Java Team Lead role will be split between inspiring and mentoring all members of the Java team as well as reviewing code and making architectural decisions for the entire platform. You will be designing, implementing and architecting microservices whilst also migrating legacy microservices for some of the biggest financial companies across the globe.
• You will be encouraging an environment of high-performing engineers
• Mentor and guide the technical development of the team
• Collaborating with testers and product owners and product mangers
• Working with stakeholders to resolve any issues
• Remaining hands-on within development conducting design reviews, sprint planning and other agile artifacts
A true leader who can not only contribute technically but who can also encourage others to develop and grow.
• Demonstrated track record of instilling excellence in every team you have led
• Building scalable, multi-threaded applications and services
• Exposure to external audits
• API development experience in service and resource-oriented architectures
• Passion for Test Driven Development
• Experience with large complex datasets
Please send CV's to: