Head of Compliance
Join one of Canada's largest payments companies as they expand into Europe! This innovative and brilliantly run business recently recieived authorisation in the UK and now require a UK based MLRO to support the International arm of the business! As their MLRO, you will review their policies & Frameworks ensuring they are fit for the UK and help them build innovative new products!
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with requirements of all statute and regulations relevant to a business regulated by the FCA as an EMI
- Provide advice to senior management and the business on compliance issues as well as regulatory trends
- Develop, maintain and implement Compliance and Risk policies, procedures, manuals, and programs to reflect best practice with regulatory and industry requirements
- Build, maintain and manage the Company’s relationship with the FCA
- Experience as a DMLRO or MLRO
- Previous knowledge and experience within the Payments Industry & Fintech
- Up to date knowledge of the key risks and regulations associated with this space
If you're interested in joining this exciting & innovative crypto payments start-up then get in touch.
** Salary negotiable & freedom to work from home (or your favourite cafe) whenever you like!