Head of Compliance
This is a huge opportunity to join one of the world’s largest online gaming companies! As their Regional Head of Compliance you will take ownership of the appropriate processes & systems as well as the development and management of the Group’s regulatory and licensing objectives across several licenced countries!
• Help set and deliver a licensing strategy for our International Division
• Drive a culture of compliance across the business units
• Build internal relationships to support the business in meeting legal and regulatory obligations in line with the risk appetite of the International Division
• Engage with regulators as and when required by business and jurisdictional needs
• Supervise and interpret regulatory change and developments to ensure the impact on the business is highlighted and understood by relevant senior management
• You will have oversight of varied regulatory activities in various potential locations and ensure appropriate structures are in place to support compliance
• Support the monitoring programme of business compliance across the Division, in-cluding driving continuous improvement in related systems and processes.
• Work with the team of c. 25 compliance professionals to help deliver efficiencies and positive business impacts to allow for further scaling in line with group growth
• Lead and develop c. 10-12 team members
• Prior experience in a financial institution, law firm or major accounting firm
• Motivational team builder, with a hands-on approach to management with experience of assessing skills gaps and identifying learning and development needs
• Strong presentation and communication skills: the ability to accurately identify key is-sues and communicate them broadly
• The potential to progress & take on increasingly senior roles within the Group
• A track record in delivering results in multi-jurisdictional businesses
If you're interested in joining this global gaming & entertainment giant then please get in touch!
** Salary negotiable (Huge bonus & Excellent Perks!)