Global Intelligence Analyst
** Global Intelligence Analyst Global Intelligence Analyst - 6 month contract - OUTSIDE IR35 - Must be based near Dublin**
My US based client is urgently seeking a Global Intelligence Analyst to join their newly formed Global Intelligence team on an initial 6 month contract. This role will play a critical part in making sure customers are provided with timely and accurate information when there is a critical event in their area. As a Global Intelligence Analyst, you will discern what information is important and relevant through the utilization of a variety of source tools then relay that information to customers.
Who you are:
You have previous job experience in the news media, as a security or intelligence analyst, or another role which required you to be mission-focused, analytical, highly organized and work within time constraints.
You MUST have experience/knowledge/background of the APAC region (preferably a second language)
What you will do:
- Utilize source tools to identify and monitor incidents and potential threats globally
- Based on given criteria, identify events that could impact business continuity and the safety of our customers and their employees
- Communicate critical information effectively and with urgency and provide updated information as necessary
- 2+ years of professional business experience, particularly in roles demanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills based on given criteria; ability to evaluate a variety of situations, establish priorities and provide accurate information with urgency
- General knowledge of current events
- As a key player in a 24/7 team, this role requires commitment to your agreed upon shift with ability/flexibility of hours as needed to support the business. This will include evening, overnight, weekends and holidays from time-to-time
YOU MUST BE BASED IN/AROUND DUBLIN!